As you watch this 4 minute clip from Steven Johnson’s book, consider the hunches lurking in your mind, and who else may have a hunch that you can connect with for a good idea to emerge.
And… according to MaRS Discovery District – to find your entrepreneurial ideas they suggest you
- find ways to ‘scratch your own itch’
- tweak an existing idea to make it even better
- reassemble old elements into new ways
- collaborate through talking and listening to other people, network
- ask questions – find the customer challenges and then develop solutions for them
Take a look at the Entrepreneurship 101 course and workbooks, made available so that everyone wins.