Annie Leonard has done it again. Following her films The Story of Stuff, of Cosmetics, of Bottled Water, of Cap and Trade is her new contribution to understanding how things work, The Story of Electronics.
Worth the view. Might inspire you during this holiday season to exercise your creativity by using new ideas and making new decisions to create a new future.
- “Story of Stuff tackles toxic wastes from modern electronics” and related posts (timpanogos.wordpress.com)
- The Story of Annie Leonard: Her Take on Stuff, Bottled Water, Cosmetics and More (treehugger.com)
- ‘The Story of Stuff’ Founder Annie Leonard Launching Eco Kids Series (ecorazzi.com)
- Loop Scoops: Annie Leonard And PBS Team Up For New Kids Show (huffingtonpost.com)
- Annie Leonard Releases “The Story of Cosmetics” (fastcompany.com)