Creativityland inc’s 2012 year in blogging
Greetings all – thanks for your support; just got this report of 2012 and want to share my gratitude with you.
This blog had 37,000 views in 2012. There were 88 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 301 posts.
The busiest day of the year was July 11th with 291 views. The most popular post that day was Blown Away – where numbers rule, creativity suffers?.
Other popular posts:
- 1 What does creativity mean to you, your boss, your clients?
- 2 Need creativity workshop ideas? creativity method ppt presentations from Jason Theodor, Agency Creative Director
- 3 Creativity, Design Thinking, Entrepreneurship and Innovation – ppt from Russia
- 4 Male and female creativity, is there a difference?
- 5 Why people don’t ask questions, what’s up with that?
Looking forward to keeping the content fresh, meaningful, inspiring and itchy in 2013 – feel free to suggest ideas and ask questions, and connect on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for pithy insights as they occur.
Remember, World Creativity and Innovation Week is coming, April 15 – 21. What are your plans for this year?
Thanks again. May 2013 be your best year ever.
Marci Segal, MS, Creativity and Change Leadership; Freeing leader’s thinking to create new futures.